This Sunseeker Sport Yacht 115 boasts very tasteful and discreet interior and is twinned with a finely balanced layout comprising of a master cabin on the main deck with four further guest cabins on the lower level. Fitted with all the extras one would expect to find on a 115 including Saloon balcony, stabilization system, hard top and many more custom extras including a jacuzzi on the flybridge, long range tanks, nav upgrades, HD11 sat TV system and much more. The interior design ensures a comfortable but stylish look. Very well maintained by the crew, “MAORO” is kept in turn-key condition and we invite you to visit to fully appreciate this fine yacht.
The crew consists of 6 members, Captain, Chef, First mate, Engineer and two stewardesses.
|Model: Sport Yacht 115||Type: Motor Yacht||Length: 34.50|
|Passenger Capacity: 12||Year: 2013||Sleeping Capacity: 10|
|Private Rooms: 5||Fuel Type: Diesel||Fuel Capacity: 20500|
|Horsepower: 4000||Litres Per Hour : 650.00||Draft: 2.80|
Air Conditioning, Anchor, Anchor Windlass, Autopilot, Bimini Top, Cooler, Depth Finder, Fridge, Gps, Kitchen, Radar, Shower, Sound, Swim Ladder, Toilet, TV, BBQ, Sundeck, Wakeboard, Flybridge, Tubes Inflatables, Waterksis, Vhf Radio and WiFi.
– Crew of 6 (Captain, First mate, Engineer, Chef and Stewardess): 0 € Per trip
– Flyboard: 0 € Per trip
– Taxes: 0 € Per trip
– Insurance: 0 € Per trip
– Home port mooring: 0 € Per trip
– Williams 565 Jet tender: 0 € Per trip
– 2 x Jetski Yamaha GP 1800 2018: 0 € Per trip
– 2 x Seabobs F5S 2017: 0 € Per trip
– 2 x Paddle boards: 0 € Per trip
– Waterskis, Wakeboard and Wakesurf: 0 € Per trip
– Basic Fishing gear: 0 € Per trip
– Snorkeling gear: 0 € Per trip